Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BENEFIT LIP PLUMP REVIEW


I've been using Benefit Lip plump alot lately, not really for plumping my lips but to nude out the lips adding lipliner and lipgloss to make a really nice look.  I am going to post pictures of before, at 5 minutes, at 10 minutes and at 20 minutes.  I'll let you be the judge.  In my opinion it tingles just a little tiny bit maybe just a little cool feeling but not as much as I've heard from other reviews, maybe it just doesn't work on my lips or they aren't as sensitive, but from the pictures it looks to me like they look a little bigger because nude mouths usually gives a more plump appearance and the sheen that it gives around the lip also illuminates them.  As far as making them more plump I guess it would depend from person to person.  But as for me I can see a little difference but I mainly like it for the nude look.  But at @ $22.00 I could probably stick with Myth Lipstick from MAC for $14, and highlight around the edges with a highlighting powder or eyeshadow.
BEFORE
AFTER 5 MINUTES
AFTER 10 MINUTES
AND FINALLY AFTER 20 MINUTES.

What do you think?

No comments: