Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

Well so far its off to a great start with some new products that I am enjoying so much.  First off is my new Este Lauder Double Wear foundation.  I love this foundation it has great full coverage and you don't need alot, a little really does go a long way and unlike some other long wear foundations its easy to blend and once it dries, it has like a smooth almost powdery finish.  You really don't need to use a powder with this to set it, but I do use the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural so it isn't so Matte.  But don't get me wrong my favorite kind of foundations are ones that have a matte finish.
    
Ok next is my Chi 44 iron guard and serum.  I love the way it makes me hair feel, It feels healthy full of body and really soft.  I think this is probably going to be a holy grail item.  I used the Paul Mitchell serum for the past couple years so I guess it's time to make a change. 

     My new favorite eyebrow product is MAC's paintpot in Quite Natural, I love it.

     I also just purchased a new perfume that I really love.  Its I'ssey Miyake and it smells so fresh and good and I think it's the perfect fall/ winter perfume, but I was kind of surprised at the price, it was $92.00 it seems like it was a bit pricey I was expecting like $60.00 to $79.00. 

No comments: