Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!!!




Well here we are already November. Halloween was fun Clete and I were Dog the bounty Hunter and Beth, his wife, we went to Smeads in Washougal down the road from our house. :) I smile because we have just moved in together. It's a whole new adventure on its own. With us and all 5 kids. Almost like the brady bunch.




Well here is a picture from our Halloween night. For makeup I used Revlon Colorstay Foundation, I used "Well dressed" blush and "Blunt" blush to contour from MAC, for eyeshadow I used some pink and purples and black in the crease from the Coastal Scents 88 Pallette, I "erased" my eyebrows with a glue stick and used light brown for my eyebrows. For lipstick I used "Pretty Please" from MAC with a maybeline raisin color lipliner. I also used a shimmery white color for the inner corners of my eyes and brow bone and Highlighted cheeks with Shell from MAC.

No comments: