Sunday, November 8, 2009

MAKEOVER MADNESS!!


Okay today is makeover madness day! :) Today my makeover was on Jennifer. She started out blonde, and need to add some dark for the winter. In the summer its always good to go a lighter summery color and winter should be a little darker especially on blondes because the sun naturally lightens blonde hair and in the winter, here in the northwest, we don't get much sun at all so your hair doesn't get much of the natural highlights so the roots can be darker...



The colors I used:

Ultra Light Blonde
Honey Blonde
Medium Warm Brown



Before:



During:



After:




For Makeup I used:

Studio Fix Fluid MAC NC25
Coastal Scents Eye Palette (Browns, grays and black)
White shimmery eyeshadow for highlighting inner corner and brow bone
Cool Light brown color for eyebrows
Blush Peachykeen MAC
Blunt MAC to Contour
and Underage MAC Lipgloss with a pink lip liner

Thanks Jennifer for your Beautiful Canvass to work with. I'm glad I made you feel pretty!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Please leave comments :)

Unknown said...

Thank You SOOOOOO Much!! I was so excited to go to work today! Everyone Loved It!!