Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Makeup Favorites 2010

Happy New Year!  Let's welcome 2011 and hope that it's a great year for everyone.  It's time to make good changes and stick to them.  This year my resolution is to enjoy the makeup and products that I have and not make so many impulse purchases that I tend to regret because I don't end up liking the product.  A check on makeup alley is probably in order before I make a new cosmetics purchase.  There are so many reviews and you can seperate them out by age group, skin type, color etc.  Ok so for my 2010 go to products I will just list them below.

Skin Care:
Biore 4 in 1 Foaming Facial Cleanser
Nuetrogena oil free eye makeup remover
Alba Moisture Cream with Jasmine and Vitamin E
Kirkland Facial Wipes

Foundation: 
Revlon Color Stay (Golden Beige)
Este' Lauder Double Wear (Tawny)

Concealer:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Powder:
Palladio Rice Powder
MAC Studio Fix Powder

Contour:
Benefit Hoola

Blush:
Coastal Scents Blush Pallette
Pink Swoon (MAC)

Primer:
Palladio Eye Primer
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre

Eyeshadow:
MAC Brule/ Wet N Wild Brule (base)
MAC Scene
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Brun
MAC Cork
MAC Nylon (highlight and inner corner)
NYX White Frost (highlight and inner corner)

Eyeliner:
Loreal Hip Gel Eyeliner in Black
Stila Smudge Pot Black (both for top lid)
Mac Smolder (for water line)

Mascara:
Loreal Carbon Black

Hair:
Chi 44 Iron Guard
Chi Serum
Moroccan Oil and Conditioner
Alba Shampoo (sulphate free)
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Lipstick:
MAC Myth

Lipgloss:
MAC Underage
NYX Pink Frost / Sweetheart
Revlon Pink Whisper/ Peach Petal

Lipliner:
Rimmel Addiction

Brushes:
All MAC Brushes are the Best

Fragrance:
Viva La Juicy
MAC MV3

Sunless Tanner:
SUN in Ultra Dark

So that about Sums it up.  Some products that are new that I've been enjoying ALOT are my new Clarisonice MIA (love it)  I've been using Glycolic Acid for wrinkles at night(my skin is getting more pale and its only been about 3 days and skin is looking better) just need a self tanner everyday.  Also been using Vitamin E oil mixed with my moisturizer.

No comments: