Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I have hit pan on....

I was browsing YouTube videos last night and came across a Tag Called Products I have hit pan on.  What better way to find out what people actually buy and continue to use cause they like it.  I have bought alot of makeup and alot of it just sits and doesn't get used... unfortunately they are things I have bought from watching You Tube and some things might be good for someone but not necesarily work for you.  So here are things I continue to use and have repurchased or will repurchase when they are done.

Eyeshadow:
MAC Brule Eyeshadow
MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Revlon Colorstay in (300)  purchased many of these
MAC Myth Lipstick- purchased many of these
MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
MAC Select Powder- Hit Pan but probably won't repurchase
MAC Smolder Eyeliner
Rimmel Addiction Lipliner- purchased many of these
Loreal Creme Liner - won't repurchase, found something better
Wet N Wild Brule' eyeshadow- just like MAC Brule'
Rimmel Stay Matte (used as a finishing powder)
Boiing Concealer ( completely finished) not repurchasing right now trying to use other stuff I have
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

hmmm... ok if I think of anything else I will add it.

No comments: