Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well it's a New Year and it's time to start all over, to make this year better than the last. My New Years resolution is to appreciate all my friends and family, appreciate the little things and to post on here alot more often. I haven't posted anything since November :(. But with the Holidays and Time off from work I should have.. Just enjoyed my time relaxing and not worrying about ANYTHING. So I'm well rested to start 2010!! Also I said I would do a review on the Borghese Brushes on Costco and after using them for a couple months I absolutely love them. Every single one of them I use on a daily basis. The quality is absolutely wonderful they are so soft and the blending brush works really well. I can't say enough how much I like them. If you are at Costco and they still have them buy them!!

Have a Great Day!!

No comments: